Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple "Thinking of You" card

Here is a card I made for a friend who is going through some tough times.  She is such a sweetheart, and so I wanted to make a card using one of her favorite colors, pink.  I love doing creative challenges to get the juices flowing, so I used a sketch challenge over on Stampin' Addicts.



I love that Stampin' Up! listened to us and gave us In Color markers!  The markers made it so easy to quickly create a multi-colored image, perfectly matching my Designer Series Paper.  And because they're dual-tipped, after using the brush tip on the stamp, I was able to write a perfectly matching message inside with the fine tip.  :)

Thinking of You card:  Thoughts & Prayers and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad; Kraft, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Very Vanilla cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper; Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write markers; Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals (can't live without them!); Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is so pretty. I just love this card. She will love it as well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!