Sunday, November 22, 2009

Always Everything to Me Card

Happy Sunday!

Here's a card I made for a monthly swap I'm in.. hope the recipient will like it!



I've had the Always stamp set for a long time, but it doesn't get as much love as it used to!  I love the set though, such gorgeous images.  For the card, I took inspiration from the Holiday Mini catalog, although obviously my card is not a holiday card. :)  It was a breeze to highlight the word "everything" in the sentiment using the Stampin' Write markers, coloring directly on the stamp.  I also had the help of the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp my sentiment on two lines, exactly where I wanted it.

Here's how I did the inside:



These stamps are in the same set, and I love the look that stamping the branch in three colors gives!

Stampin' Up!'s Online Holiday Extravaganza starts tomorrow!  If you are not already on my mailing list and would like to be reminded of the sale, click on over to my website and click on "request my newsletter".  You won't want to miss out on the fabulous deals in this sale, with items up to 50% off!

Always card:  Always stamp set; Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, and More Mustard Classic Stampin' Pads; VersaMark ink pad; Soft Suede and More Mustard Stampin' Write markers; The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper; Soft Suede textured cardstock; Whisper White and Certainly Celery cardstock; Paper Piercing Tool; Mat Pack; Whisper White organza ribbon

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!