Thursday, November 12, 2009

Get Well Wishes Brick Wall card

Good evening!  Today's card uses the Brick Wall technique from this week's Splitcoaststampers newsletter:




Pretty cool, huh?  I stamped first using Old Olive Classic ink, then stamped again, offsetting the image a little bit, in Old Olive Craft ink.  The offset image was embossed with clear embossing powder.  Try it out!  And I just love the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  It comes with so many different sentiments, with something for everything you would ever need!  I can't count the number of times I have pulled it out and used it for a card.  Each sentiment even fits perfectly into the Word Window punch, which in turn layers nicely with the Modern Label punch!

Get Well Wishes card:  Of the Earth (level 1 hostess set) and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads; Old Olive Craft Stampin' Pad; Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper; Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip textured cardstock; Old Olive cardstock; Chocolate Chip 3/8" taffeta ribbon; clear embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for something special and I found it... this ideas is perfect. Thanks!!!
    I like all your creations... beautiful blog.

    www.paperlandcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!