Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet Glitter!

Good afternoon!  I am really excited today that I was chosen as an Pals Paper Arts Artist Pick for this week.. woohoo!

I decided to break out a product I'd had for a while, but hadn't used - the Sticky Cuts Sweet package.  These are awesome!  The package comes with two 12x12" sheets of die-cut words and images that are "sticky" on both sides.  You simply punch them out of the sheet, peel the white backing sheet off, and stick it on to your project.  Once you have it down, you peel off the orange top sheet, revealing the sticky surface.  Shake some glitter or some beads on, and you're good to go!  I only have Dazzling Diamonds glitter (for now), so I thought they'd look pretty against some contrasting paper, and paired up with the Blooms Die Cuts.



Love it!!  The package also comes with some trees, hearts, butterflies, and leaves, as well as the words "sweet", "love" and "friend".  There's even a little space on the sheet if you'd like to punch out your own images!  (Stampin' Up! also sells just the sheets that you can punch and die-cut to your heart's content.)  On the card, I didn't want the ribbon going all the way across, so I just used my craft knife to slice out a slit for my ribbon.  And the 1/2" circle punch is the perfect size for flower centers!

By the way.. there is less than a week until Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Online Extravaganza sale!  You won't want to miss this sale, where you can save up to 50% on fabulous products!  Things sell out very quickly during this sale, so I will be sending a reminder to all of my customers when the sale starts.  If you are not on my email list, and would like to be, please click on over to my Stampin' Up! website and click on "Request My Newsletter".

Wonderful Special Day card:  (no stamping this time!)  Whisper White and Soft Suede textured cardstock; Kraft cardstock; Blooms Die Cuts (Old Olive); Whisper White organza ribbon; Chit-Chat Rub Ons; Eyelet Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!