Friday, January 15, 2010

Vintage Retro Friends card

Hello!  I took some time to make a quick card today, using a this week's sketch challenge over at Stampin' Addicts.  I used a new stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog, Vintage Vogue..



I LOVE it!!  And check out that border around the stamped image.. beautiful, no?  That's made using the new Scallop Trim Corner and Border punches!  The "retro-y" colors of the whole card just make me happy.  All of that paper is part of the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad, which you can earn free as part of Sale-a-bration (along with that gorgeous border punch).  I'm such a paper addict, and while I usually just hoard it all.. I'm making myself use it.  Makes the projects prettier, and plus, then I'll need to buy more!  :)

Remember, if you are in need of an Occasions Mini catalog or Sale-a-bration brochure, please let me know and I'll get one out to you.

Have a great night!

Vintage Retro Friends:  Vintage Vogue stamp set; Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad; Kraft, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White cardstock; Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad; Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Scallop Trim Corner and Border punches, Whisper White organza ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love that stamp set. It's on my list to get next! Off to check out the paper! It just doesn't get here fast enough...I want it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GORGEOUS!!! What a fantastic card, show stopping.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!