Friday, April 23, 2010

Lovely Sunshine!

Happy Friday!


I was so excited to see that I was given the Sunshine blog award!  Thank you to my friend Lisa Young at Add Ink and Stamp, and Cindy from Nutmeg Creations!  Please check out their blogs - they are both so talented, and have such wonderful and inspiring creations to share!


Here are the rules of the the award...

1. Put the award on your blog
2. Pass the award to other bloggers who bring you sunshine.
3. List the Nominees in your post.
4. Let the Nominees know you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

I wish I could nominate all of my friends, but I'm just limiting it to a few.  I hope no one gets offended that I didn't list them - please know that you ALL bring me sunshine and that I love visiting your blogs!

So here are just a few of the bloggers that bring sunshine into my world, in no particular order.  Please stop on by their blogs if you get a chance, and leave them some sunshine!
-  Brandi at The Squareheaded Stamper
-  Susan at Susan's Little Scraps
-  Lora at The Squirrel Hole
-  Barb at Thought Connection
-  Lisa at Life in Flip-Flops

2 comments:

  1. You're a sweetie, Melissa!! Thanks so much for the shout out!!

    Hugs,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I thought I only brought sunshine to myself! haha
    Thanks for the shout out! And just so you know... you bring sunshine to my world too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!