Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another card!

Hi again!

Yes, two posts in one week!  Quite the shock lately, eh?  Haha!

Well, hopefully you won't get sick of me!  I'm hoping to get back into making cards and using my stuff.. then I can buy new things!  I'm so excited about the new catalog and what is to come!

Here's another card I created.  I based it a little on a card the SU! designers created for the Spanish supplement Celebrando Creatividad, changing up pretty much everything... but you might be able to recognize the basic sketch. :)


I dragged out my old Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (which actually is still available for a great deal on the Clearance Rack!) and layered it in between Little Leaves Sizzlit die-cuts.  I added in some layered flowers, created with the Floral Fusion Sizzlits die and embossed with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder.

Hope you like the card!  Thanks so much for stopping by.. hope you have a wonderful day!


You are simply wonderful card supplies:
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage (retired), Friendly Phrases
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party
Paper:  Pool Party, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Blushing Bride, and Very Vanilla cardstock, First Edition Specialty and Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Accessories/Tools:  Basic Pearl Jewels, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Labels Framelits Die, Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Square Lattice and Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponge

4 comments:

  1. What a truly lovely card. I love everything about it, the soft tone-on-tone pattern, the embossing, the pearls, the color combo.

    Your work is always inspiring. Glad you are going to be making more cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so very cool how the same sentiment can appear so different. I love the embossed flowers. What a cool look that is with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The texture really adds a certain something. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick of seeing your work... never!!

    I really like the embossing. Makes it looks so elegant. And... no one does tone on tone stamping like you do! I just love that look.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!