Monday, May 21, 2012

Field Flowers Birthday

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a great weekend!  We had fun at the International Biscuit Festival! :)  We've been all three years that they have had it now.  If there's one thing I like, it's biscuits!  I had the most delicious biscuit filled with molten chocolate... yum!  Of course, there were also some other yummy ones I tried, with local bacon.. ham.. garlic butter... and more. :)  I can't wait for next year's already, ha!

Well I'm sure you didn't come to read about biscuits!  I have a card to share... :)


Yes, I did stamp the flowers and cut them out!  The Field Flowers stamp set makes me remember just how much I love 2-step stamping.  I used the retiring In Color Poppy Parade for both parts of the flower, stamping off on scratch paper to make the "filled in" area a little lighter than the outline.

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Field Flowers Birthday card supplies:
Stamps:  Field Flowers, Creative Elements, Something to Celebrate (retired)
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, VersaMark ink
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, and Very Vanilla cardstock, First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories/Tools:  Crumb Cake Designer Button, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Sponge

6 comments:

  1. Gasp! I am going to make a cup of cocoa and make a card straight away! Thanks you for creating something beautiful and making me want to create as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, that is just so very lovely! Your stamping is always so perfect. We will have to force you to give us all lessons!!!

    Now, back to this biscuit festival....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biscuit Festival? Sounds really yummy!!!

    What a pretty card! Your flowers just pop! Love the background stamping. As always, your cards are always so inspiring. I'm so happy to see you back posting again! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo that orange is so vivid and striking! And stamping on your card background and layering on top of it! I love it!

    Now, there was some mention about you giving out free biscuits to the person who made the fifth comment......I'll take mine with the bacon. Double prizes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!